July 30, 2007
July 24, 2007
July 23, 2007
July 17, 2007
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Random, eh? Okay, let's see.
July 16, 2007
July 12, 2007
July 11, 2007
July 09, 2007
July 07, 2007
But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
“Strength is born in the deep silence of long-suffering hearts; not amid joy.”
July 03, 2007
July 02, 2007
The three magical ingredients are Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls, a round of Brie cheese and an egg. Preparation is 20 minutes, which is a bit long for someone whose meals are usually ready in "4 1/2 to 5 minutes; let stand in microwave 2 minutes," but this particular delicacy appeared to be worth the wait. I won't bother to list the instructions; you can find them here. What I will do is show you my finished product:
I followed the four instructions to a T, I did. Sadly, "Serve warm" proved to be too vague for me to follow. Nowhere did the recipe instruct me not to let the golden-brown appetizer slip off the spatula into the gap between the oven and the counter, where copious amounts of dog fur hide.
If only I had swept first.