October 21, 2008

What did I do...

...to piss off Mother Nature? I am preparing for my earth-friendly wedding and what happens? It SNOWS.


Me on my wedding day?


The forecast isn't actually calling for snow on my wedding day, but it's supposed to be cold, grey and rainy. Almost makes me want to put on great big tree-killing, gas-guzzling, smog-producing boots and stamp gigantic carbon footprints all over the conservation area where we're holding our wedding.


Sorry. I don't mean to get all Bridezilla on you; it's just been a particularly trying day.


I'll try to look on the bright side. At least I'm not getting married beside a pool.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry sweetheart, you're marrying a very "special" guy this weekend.... what could go wrong?


your Special Friend

Anonymous said...

Que sera sera.
It'll be a blast.

Heather said...

OMG!!! I saw this after it started snowing and thought the same thing for you!!!! Hilarious!

ryssee said...

It's still gonna be a beautiful day! Have a great time. Can't wait to see the pictures.

amelia said...

The video is hilarious!!

Can't wait to see some pics. I hope all goes well for you!!

Rob K said...

Your beauty will turn those snow flakes to rose petals.

Calamity Jen said...

Do I have the best friends in the blogosphere or what? Thanks, everyone!

Anonymous said...

awesome.