July 16, 2007

Bride and groom

Here are Laura and Ian on their wedding day. Ian, as regular readers will know, is my brother. Laura, according to Scott, is now my "sister from another mother."



I know I said that I would never be a bridesmaid again, but you couldn't have stopped me from being a member of the wedding party this time (without a restraining order). I think you can see how pleased Scott and I were to stand up for this wonderful couple.



I'll end with one of my favourite new photos of the bride. So cute!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Such a gorgeous bride!!!!

HAR said...

The bride looks radiant. You look beautiful too! I hope it was a wonderful time.

Rob K said...

You guys look great. It looks like it was a beautiful affair.

...any leftovers?

Calamity Jen said...

More cake than you could shake a stick at (although I can't imagine why you would want to).

Anonymous said...

There was so much joy in the air at this wedding our feet didn't touch the ground all night! We were so lucky to share it all with friends and family. I am a very blessed Other Mother:)